Domino Group Pty Ltd are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when you visit our website at www.zeetea.com.au or when communicating electronically with us.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Domino Group Pty Ltd would normally obtain personal information directly from an individual, although some circumstances may arise whereby Domino Group Pty Ltd may obtain information from a third party
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers where appropriate.
Such information will not identify you personally - it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our website. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you or for related secondary purposes. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To provide an enhanced service to you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
Disclosing Your Information
Domino Group Pty Ltd may, where applicable, disclose your personal information to other members of our group or parties engaged by Domino Group Pty Ltd to provide services such as processing of credit card information, shipping and related administration, debt collection and marketing.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
All orders placed online pass through a secure server and other precautions taken include firewalls, password access, and encryption of credit card transactions.
All password holders should take all necessary precautions against unauthorised access and remember to log off on completion of use of the website.